Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why the hell blog?

Why the hell blog? Well, because I have a lot to say I guess. What prompted this whole creative outlet this specific evening was the music I was listening to, connecting with, relating to and playing certain 16's over and over - hearing the words woven together in ways so dope that said exactly what I was thinking... and I wanted somewhere to post lyrics and random Amy-isms for people who were interested in reading them instead of forcing them down everyone's throats on fb newsfeed. So here I am on a blog.


On the Drake tip tonight for some reason...these two verses never get old no matter how many times I hear them.






Drake - Trust Issues
Tell me how the fuck we supposed to stay friends
When you got a bunch of feelings that you don’t show
I can tell, I can tell, I can tell certain people don’t like me no more
New shit don’t excite me no more
Guess they don’t really make ‘em like me no more
Uh, you can look me in my eyes and see I ain't myself
Cause if ya what I created than I hate myself
But still, let them girls in,
And tell em all leave their cell phones on the table where we see ‘em
I’m all day with it man, AM to the PM
Niggas hatin’, I just wish they would say it when I see em all

That's that shit that drives me crazy
And it’s all that I’ve been gettin’ lately
And it’s probably why I’m scared to put the time in
Women wanna fuck like they’re me and I’m them
Looking for some things that I think I can find em in you, in you





Drake - Up All Night
Kush rolled, glass full, I prefer the better things
Niggas with no money act like money isn't everything
I'm having a good time, they just trying to ruin it
Shout out to the fact that I'm the yougest nigga doing it
Cap on, brim bent, Denzel, everytime
She ain't trying to pop that shit for pimp okay well never mind,
I I I tried to told you, Drizzy still ain't nothing nice
Bracelet saying you should quit, cars saying fuck ya life
Okay now we outta here
Toodles to you bitches
And if you dolled up
I got the voodoo for you bitches
I'm busy getting rich, I don't want trouble
I made enough for two niggas boy stunt double
Famous like a drug that I've taken too much of
I never ever trip
Just peace happiness and love
I got money in these jeans, so they fit me kinda snug
Plus the game is in my pocket, nigga this is what I does

[Chorus - Drake:]
I'm about whatever man
Fuck what they be talking about,
They opinon doesn't count,
We the only thing that matters (oooh)
So we do it how we do it
All up in your face, man, I hate to put you through it
I be up all night
Whole crews in here
Cause I don't really know who Imma lose this year (oooh)
Man I love my team
Man I love my team
I would die for these niggas (oooh)