Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who I'd Like to Meet...


Who would I like to meet? Not any one in particular really... just someone that has their priorities in order yet never sacrifices their love for life. I try my best to associate only with those who are equally driven so we are constantly pushing each other day by day to maximize our potential. I don't need a man to complete me. I think of my man just like I think of an accessory to an already cute outfit - without it, the outfit is still cute but with it, I have that much more appeal! I am my own woman, my own best friend and my own worst enemy. Time will tell all - and "karma's a REAL bitch!"

I admire punctuality, honesty, intelligence and sincerity. Fuck your ulterior motives and your pokerface. I'm callin' your bluff... I'm easy to please. A real simple girl at heart. My ideal man would a) teach me something new every day b) draw me a picture c) tell me a story every night before bed d) make me laugh e) do my dishes f) support my dreams and g) welcome my independence (Oh, and sleeping late on the weekends is a MUST!)

Men who put family first and respect women are sexy to me. I want to be with someone who rides like my best friend, acts the same as he would if it were just him and isn't afraid to take control of a situation. 

I should just stay single huh? hahahahaha