Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"An Ode to My Ex's" Clarification...

First I would just like to say that my video montage titled, "An Ode to My Ex's" was fueled by a couple shots of Kraken, a funny quote on Facebook (which lead me to a fabulous page of even MORE funny quotes) and my iTunes shuffle playing some great man-hating songs. In no way was this video about or directed towards anyone in particular. I'm actually not even having any boy drama at the moment. I simply found some new quotes that were cracking me up and decided to get creative. My mom told me that the video was hurtful. I watched it again in the morning just to be sure and to be honest, I STILL laughed!! I can't help it! Perhaps I have a sick sense of humor but anyone that really knows me or has been involved romantically with me KNOWS that the quote "I Never gave a damn and still don't give a fuck" is far from the truth. I probably care too much! That is one of my favorite quotes as is the picture of the tissue box. Hahahaha Part of me wants to make more videos because I have so many songs that I wanted to cram into this one but didn't have enough quotes to stretch out. Although I think I'll refrain as to not hurt any more feelings thus having to babysit more emotions. In closing, IF you took this clip personally or thought it was a personal attack on you then I have one thing to say (in the words of Carly Simon) "I bet you think this song is about you, don't you, don't you, don't you????" JUST KIDDING! What I meant to say was, I'm sorry! :-) Still original....

And for those who missed it, check it out here:


An Ode to My Ex's
MissDGAF98 Youtube Channel